Sales RepresentativeTexas Sze
Other Brand Series
HellerInline Vacuum Reflow Soldering Inline Vertical Format Oven MK5 Series SMT Reflow Oven MK7 Series SMT Reflow Oven
Heller 788 Vertical Format Oven
- Product Name: Inline Continuous Cure Vertical Format Oven
- Product Model: Heller 788
- Product Brand: Heller
The Heller 788 in-line, continuous cure, vertical format oven conveys product from the assembly line onto rails inside the oven... then transports it up, across and back down to the line in a continuous stream... with cycle times as short as 25 seconds. Four internal thermal zones with independent time and temperature controls produce virtually any recommended curing or encapsulant profile, including two-step curing. Curing times may be set as short as a few minutes or as long as several hours, with a pass-through cycle also available.
- For die attach, flip chip underfill and COB encapsulation...
- Curing cycle time of up to four hours in footprints as small as 72 inches.
- Customized heights of 213, 244, 274, and 305 cm to meet any throughput requirement.
- Four-zone heating with independent time and temperature controls for single and double step profiling.
- Stainless steel mechanism for high temperature strength, low maintenance.
- Cooling zone capability, Air or nitrogen atmosphere.
- Class 1,000 or 10,000 cleanroom compatibility - quoted upon request.
- Conveyor width adjustable from two to 18 inches (5-46 cm) for PCBs, Auer boats, JEDEC trays and recalculating pallets.
- Pitch between product carriers may be specified from 3/8 to 1 ½ inches (9.5-38 mm) in 3/8-inch (9.5 mm) increments.
- Magazine loader interface.
- Easy eye-level access to internal controls.
- SMEMA compatibility.
- Meets CE standards.
- Optional KIC profiler for 24-hours process monitoring.
- Breakdown design for ease in shipping/setup of tall ovens.