Other Brand Series
KeithleyBench Power Source Measure Units Digital Multimeters Low-Level, Sensitive and Specialty Instruments
6½-Digit Graphical Touchscreen Digital Multimeter
A touchscreen bench/production test DMM with more measurement capability - including transient capture, data visualization, and analysis – at the price of other 6½-digit DMMs with far less performance.
A wider range of measurements
Get 15 built-in measurement functions, including digitizing, capacitance, and temperature. Make low current and low resistance measurements on low-power devices. Capture transient signals with the built-in digitizer. See two measurements simultaneously to maximize test data. The DMM6500 eliminates the need for additional instruments.
Visualize data and identify measurement trends with the ease of a touchscreen
Get instant measurement insight, such as capturing transient signals and seeing data trends and statistics right on the touchscreen, so you can analyze your data faster and eliminate making additional measurements.
- Display plots of waveforms including overlays of one waveform over another.
- Pinch and zoom features allow studying transients and signal waveshapes.
- User cursors and computer statistics to characterize waveforms.
Expand to ten measurement channels
If you need to look at more devices simultaneously or make multi-point measurements on a device, you can select an optional scan card that gives you up to 10 measurement channels without needing to buy more instruments.
Greater production test throughput and lower cost of test
- Make measurements as short as 0.0005 power line cycles or 8.3 µs (10 µs) for 60 Hz (50 Hz) power lines.
- Use on-instrument, intelligent, command and control processing to reduce PC communication for reduced test time.
Get an extensive set of interface options
Standard LAN LXI and USB plus optional GPIB, RS-232, and TSP-Link® interfaces
No need to write new code while upgrading
Get code emulation for popular Keithley and competitive DMMs allowing you quick and easy code conversion and faster upgrade.