Product Sales RepresentativeJoshua Cheng
(86) 137 6197 8042
Other Brand Series
EMC TestingAutomotive EMC Testing Conducted & Radiated Test System EMC Systems ESD Gun Electromagnetic Fields (EMF) Field Generators Field Probe Harmonics & Flicker RF Power Amplifier Horn Antenna LISN Logarithmic Periodic Broadband Antennas RF Power Meter Transient Immunity Simulators (Conducted Disturbance)
DC to 400 kHz LF Personal Monitor
- STATIC FIELD DETECTION 0 Hz
Isotropic hall effect sensor
- LOW FREQUENCY DETECTION
10 Hz to 400 kHz - Isotropic coil-based sensor
- ACCORDING TO ICNIRP GUIDELINES
For general public and occupational exposure
- EXPOSIMETER WITH DATALOGGER
Data collecting and Reporting
- GPS AND ALTIMETER
Geolocation of measurements
- HIGH INTENSITY AUDIBLE, VISIBLE AND VIBRATORY ALARM
With user definable trigger threshold
- USB COMMUNICATION PORT
Data downloading, set-up and battery charging
Public and Occupational Limits
The WaveMon LF-400 is an exposimeter that warns the user of a high level of exposure to low frequency magnetic fields.
Warnings are given as a percentage of exposure to a defined limit of a specific standard. It can work with general public or occupational limits.
The following exposimeters are now available:
- WaveMon LF-400 ICN → For the ICNIRP guidelines
- WaveMon LF-400 EUD → For the European EMF Directive 2013/35/EU
- WaveMon LF-400 IEEE → For the IEEE standards
If you need a personal low frequency monitor that specifically follows any other standard, please let us know.
The WaveMon LF-400 is a low frequency exposimeter that has a datalogger for continuous data recording.
Communication with the device is through a USB port that allows you to configure the device and download the recorded data. This makes it easy to create reports and allows you to keep a record of your exposure data for your safety.
Convenience and Security
We have created an accessory that allows you to attach the personal monitor to your harness, arm or belt and so take it in hand to hold it near a radiation source and then put it back in place easily.
You can also secure it with a small carabiner so that it won’t be dropped.
The device is small and lightweight and works with AA batteries that can be recharged via the USB port. It can also use standard AA batteries, so that they can always be easily replaced.
Easy, isn’t it? Because we want you always to be protected.
GPS and Altimeter
The WaveMon is the only personal monitor equipped with a GPS and Altimeter for geolocation of measurements.
As an example, in a high voltage tower, the GPS will provide the geographical position of the tower and the Altimeter the relative height from the ground.
Over-exposure alarms can be configured from a PC using the USB connection.
Main Characteristics of the WaveMon LF-400
- Conforms to international electromagnetic field safety standards
- H/B-field measurements from 0 Hz to 400 kHz
- Isotropic sensors
- Weighted response for direct comparison with the standard limit
- User-configurable alarms
- High intensity audible, visible and vibration alarms
- Customisable alarm threshold
- Optional GPS and altimeter
- Datalogger to report and record data
- USB for PC connection to parameterise and download data
- Small and lightweight
- Powered by 2 standard disposable or rechargeable (via USB port) batteries