Other Brand Series
Konica MinoltaBench-Top Spectrophotometers Chroma Meter Color Analyzer Cri Illuminance Meter Illuminance Meter Illuminance Spectrophotometer Imaging Colorimeters, Photometers Luminance and Color Meter Luminance Meter Portable Spectrophotometers Spectrophotometer
CR-400 / CR-410
The CR-400 Chroma Meter is a handheld, portable measurement instrument designed to evaluate the color of objects, particularly with smoother surface conditions or minimal color variation. Through standard or customized evaluation formulas, this high accuracy, reliable colorimeter helps users control the color quality, consistency, and appearance of their samples in a more efficient, streamlined process internally and throughout the supply chain. It accurately identifies color characteristics in objects, determines color differences between objects, and provides pass/fail assessments to immediately determine if the sample meets the defined standard. This makes the CR-400 ideal for color inspections of food, building material, plastic, and dermatological applications within quality control, quality assurance, and R&D fields.
The CR-400 Chroma Meter is compatible with an optional data processor to print results on-site or SpectraMagic NX software to record measurements and provide a more comprehensive color analysis.
- 8mm aperture ideal for evaluating the color of samples with smoother surface conditions or minimal color variation
- Pass/fail assessments immediately determines if the sample meets the defined standard or target color
- Allows users to customize the color evaluation formula to meet industry-specific or application needs
- Large LCD screen displays data and graphs clearly, including color values and color difference graphs
- 1,000 measurements can be stored internally, 2,000 measurements can be stored with the optional data processor attached
- Portable, handheld, lightweight design powered by AC adapter or battery
- Simple, straightforward menus and buttons easily understood by new users
- Names of color difference target colors, calibration channels, and input comments can be entered by user
- Six language options - English, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, German, and French
- Data processor (optional) - conveniently prints measurement results on-site for improved user efficiency
- Integrates with SpectraMagic NX software to record measurements and provide a more comprehensive color analysis for color quality control